Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Product Tutorial (Coastal Scents 28 neutral Palette

As i have promised before, here is my eye shadow tutorial on the Coastal Scents 28 neutral palette.

From the Palette i used the Mac dupes Amber light and Corduroy on my lids.
For the Corduroy i used it also in my crease. 

Then for my brow bone i used Mac dupe Mythology.

For my lips i used Revlon Color burst Lip Butter.
They are like a lip balm, lip stick and with a hint of shine to it. They are very moisturizing and it cost about $7 but you can find it sometime on sale at your local drug store (i.e, buy one get one 50% off) 


It took me quite some time to find colors are were suited to my complexion. But after several tries, i found to like this products. One thing is for sure, in order to the color to say longer and not crease you need to prime your eyes with a good primer. I used ELF eye primer ($1) which isn't a good eye primer. I would recommend  NYX HD eye base ($7) which is not expensive compared to Urban Decay primer position which are the high end type of eye shadow primer/base. 

Over all, i love these eye shadow, they are highly pigmented and as i said before, they are bang for you buck. 

Here are more pics of my final result.






It definitely give you that neutral look. You can also do neutral smokey eyes with it by putting a dark brown/black and go from the day look to a night look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment