Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BIG HUGE APOLOGY

I am so sorry in the last two weeks i have been busy with helping out a friend and my dad came back from overseas. So i didn't have a chance to blog about all the cool bargains i found and my cooking series.

But i promise, expect a flush of blog post the coming weekend. I have a lot to talk about and show.

So again, here is what to come:

1. Fashion bargains i found over the weekend
2. Cooking series on home make budget friendly baking.
3. Bargain for Mens fashion,ie, my hubby's finds, I may even ask him to be a guest blogger =)
4. Something all mothers have issues with (finding children's clothes for less). My son grows out of clothes like its not tomorrow.

Be fashionista but frugal, ladies and gentleman =)

See yall this weekend, ya hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment