Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy Weekend

Hello my lovely reader, I know i haven't been writing this pass weekend because it was a wonderful weekend filled with dance, celebration, and love.

My best friend's wedding was happening.


 Here we are at her wedding ceremony. Had a great time partying on her behalf. Love her to death.


So here is an update on whats to come this week:

1. I will be positing a tutorial on my Coastal Scents 28 neutral palette. Also, my makeup for the wedding. 
2. I will be positing about other ways to find fashion and makeup at reasonable prices. 
3. I will highlight another eye shadows products which i believe to be high quality but affordable.
4. I will speak about I and my husband's business venture.

Please stay tuned.

Best, 

No comments:

Post a Comment