I know its been a long time since i bestowed myself onto my blog. I am sorry i have been M.I.A.
I needed the break for things in my life and clear out the closet of life.
However, I have been in a new journey this month.
After my son Hashim has turned three, my health became a big concern to me. I have gain all the baby weight that i lost after having him. I didn't like what i saw in the mirror.
So i decide to make a change and be healthy not only for me but for my family.
I have always heard that to loose weight it is 70% food 30% exercise. So i signed up for this program called the Medifast Plan. The Medifast program is a very low-calorie, high-protein diet plan that is designed to yield a loss of 2 to 5 pounds per week. It is really 5 meals from the plan a day plus 1 cooked Lean and Green Meal.
I have been on the plan for 1 week along with a connected program that provides you with a health coach.
I have see results that i couldn't imagine. The weight is coming off and i feel great. I have a lot of energy to keep up with my 3 yr old.
My goals with this program:
1. To be able to be a healthy weight and have a healthy BMI (Body Mass Index).
2. I want to ride my bicycle for 10 miles with my husband without stopping to take a break.
3. I want to run after and play with my son and not feel out of breath.
4. I want to be fit and keep with my husband who is athletic.
5. I want to be able to do what a 28 yrs old health women can do.
6. I want to be able to fit into my WEDDING DRESS again. For real.
7. I want to be able to have a healthy weight if we want to try for another baby.
All these are my motivation into getting my weight down and having no more excuses.
In no way i am being paid for talk about this program. I am sharing with you all so can learn from my experience. I will keep you all updated on my much weight i lost on my first week of the program and the coming months.
I hope i become the one that inspire you to make the change in your life and take this journey with me.