Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My few favorite skin care products


I have been asked by a lot of people about my skin and how i keep it pristine.

Well let me tell you all something, it is a process and tedeous but it give me results that people admire.

Now i want to share it with you all my reader the products i use and that work for my skin type (combination and sensitive)

Favorite exfoliate: St Ives Apricot Scrub. I use this maybe once a week to get rid of all that dead skin and make my face feel like a babies bottom =) it cleans and removes everything that maybe left out by other facial products.

Favorite Daily Facial cleanser: Olay Facial Cleanser Pore Minimizing cleaner and scrub. All i can say is WOW after i use this product. I have serious large pores and they get clogged easily which results in pimples. But when i use this facial cleanser, my god, my pores disappear. They are no where insight. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. For better results, i recommend using it twice a day (Morning and Night).

Favorite Daily moisturizer: Neutrogena Oil-free moisturizer with SPF 15. I have tried all different types of moisturizers and they all broke my face out, while i have a combination type of skin it is also sensitive which makes it difficult find something that works. And when i found this, I fell in love. It feels light and air on my face and the plus side is sun block. It is said "to have ageless skin, protect it from the sun".

My go to pimple killer LOL. Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 with 10% Benzyl Peroxide. It i feel something is popping out of my face or even see one. I put this on and it is gone the next day. I call it my magic serum. It works wonders.

I hope you test out these products and see if it works for you.

What are you favorite skin care products?


No comments:

Post a Comment