Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

YAY! I got my first BirchBox.


So this past Monday, i got my first birchbox. So excited!


Every new birchbox you get has a theme behind it, and so this past month (April) was considered to be earth month, since earth day fell on April 22, 2012.

All the products in my birchbox were all natural products or natural themed. The title theme is called Natural wonder.

In the box there includes a welcome note from the BirchBox team, and five sample products.

Welcome note summary:
Hi there!
This month, we are bringing things back down to earth with fresh products that take inspiration from the world around us.You'll find skincare packed with nourishing natural ingredient, healthy hands products, and optimistic new fragrance. etc.

They are very cute about introducing their products to the consumer.

So, these are the products i received this month:


1. Dropps: Laundry detergent
2. willa: Gentle Cleasing Lavender Facial Towelettes
3. Wonderstruck Taylor Swift : Fragrance
4. Zoyo: TRUE Spring Collection
5. J. R. Watkins: Hand and Cuticle Salve

I am so excited to try all these items and give you my review on them. Might even start my first monthly birchbox product review video, so stay tuned, 

If you are interested in joining Birchbox pleasee CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment