Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Medifast Week 7

Greeting and peace be upon to you all,

I have been away from blogging because i have been busy weight loss program and wanted to take the time to see if i would see results before i give my review. 

Well, how can i put it, i am ecstatic and over joyed at the results. 



Since being on this program, i have lost a whopping 21 lbs in 6 weeks. I have gained a lot of energy and started enjoying exercising again. I acquired energy that i used to have before i had my son. 

I can do a lot now, except this past week. I had gotten sick and recovering from it. =(

My goal for this journey is to stay on this program maybe another month or two and get down to a health BMI and a healthy weight.

Until next time, 

I will put up before and after pictures after i am done with the program. I don't want to reveal my progress yet. I want to do it until i get to my goal weight of 130 - 135 lbs. Inshaa Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment